You are here
Guidance on Significant Changes to Animal Activities - August 21, 2014
Audience: The program is tailored to IACUC staff, IACUC members, IOs, veterinarians, investigators, compliance personnel, animal care staff and others involved in animal programs.
- Susan Silk, MS, OLAW, NIH
- George Babcock, PhD, University of Cincinnati
- Jerry Collins, PhD, Yale University
- Betty Goldentyer, DVM, USDA, APHIS, AC
- Mary Lou James, BS, IACUC 101 Series
- Cynthia Gillett, DVM, University of Minnesota
- Transcript and Submitted Questions (PDF)
- Slides (PDF)
- NOT-OD-14-126: Guidance on Significant Changes to Animal Activities
- Significant Changes webpage
Note: This Special Seminar was pre-recorded on August 21, 2014Submit comments or questions here or send email to OLAW at firstname.lastname@example.org.