Reviewers can find process and policy resources that walk them chronologically through their review tasks, while scientific review officers can find the latest review guidelines and policy documents. Applicants can get a sense of the key elements reviewers are looking for in their grant applications.
- NOT-OD-23-156: Review Integrity and Bias Awareness Training will be Required for NIH Reviewers Effective May 2024 Council Round - July 11, 2023
- NOT-OD-23-149: The Use of Generative Artificial Intelligence Technologies is Prohibited for the NIH Peer Review Process - June 23, 2023
- Using AI in Peer Review Is a Breach of Confidentiality – NIH Extramural Nexus - June 23, 2023
- Revising the NIH/AHRQ/NIOSH Post-Submission Material Policy - March 31, 2023
- (*starting 10/2023 council round) Data Management and Sharing Policy Guidance for NIH Reviewers - March 9, 2023
- Clarification and Guidance for Applicants Preparing Applications for the Spring 2023 Due Dates During the COVID-19 Pandemic - February 3, 2023