The NIH Office of Extramural Research provides webinars on a variety of topics to help provide additional information on current or new policies and processes in a more interactive format for the extramural research community. If participating in a live webinar doesn’t fit your schedule, there will always be a recording and transcript following the event as additional resources.
Cost: Free! Registration is required for the live event and space can fill quickly.
Stay tuned for the new 2023-2024 webinar season. In the meantime, access the resources from monthly webinars provided in 2022 (resources noted below).
Be sure to also visit the 2022-2023 NIH Grants Conference website for more information on these webinars, as well as recordings and resources related to the Feb. 1-2 event.
- International Collaborations: Policies, Processes, & Partnerships (November 9, 2022)
- Research Misconduct & Detrimental Research Practices: Overview & Case Studies (October 14, 2022)
- Navigating Early Career Funding Opportunities (September 15, 2022)
- NIH Loan Repayment Programs: Supporting the Next Generation of Researchers (August 25, 2022)
NIH Data Management and Sharing Policy Webinar Series
- Part 1: Understanding the New NIH Data Management and Sharing Policy (August 11, 2022)
- Part 2: Diving Deeper into the New NIH Data Management and Sharing Policy (September 22, 2022)