- Provide IACUC members with a basic understanding as to what constitutes a significant change to an IACUC-approved protocol.
- Allow IACUC members to gain an understanding of the review methods available to them for review and approval of significant changes
- Empower the IACUC to implement the Veterinary Verification and Consultation (VVC) process at their institution
- Define significant changes
- Describe the review methods for significant changes
- Formulate a template process to implement Veterinary Verification and Consultation (VVC)
Submit comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.