You are here
Office of Laboratory Animal Welfare - Program Review & Inspection of Facilities
Program Review & Inspection of Facilities
|On This Page:|
- FAQ. May the IACUC use an AAALAC International site visit as its semiannual evaluation?
- NOT-OD-00-007. Office of Extramural Research Guidance Regarding Reduction of Regulatory Burden in Laboratory Animal Welfare
- OLAW Online Seminar: What Every IACUC Should Know About AAALAC International - June 11, 2009
- FAQ. How does the IACUC distinguish between significant and minor deficiencies?
- Lab Animal 2012; 41(03). (PDF - 181 KB) Disagreement between IO and IACUC.
- Contemporary Topics. 1997; 36(2):47-50, question #1.
- FAQ. Should the IACUC inspect laboratories or other sites where investigators use animals?
- Lab Animal 2014; 43(05). (PDF - 582 KB) Temporary housing for hamsters.
- Contemporary Topics. 1997; 36(2):47-50, question #8.
- ILAR News. 1991; 33(4):68-70, question #5.
- ILAR News. 1991; 33(4):68-70, question #6.
- OLAW Online Seminar: Physical Plant Issues - March 11, 2010
Note: For help accessing PDF, RTF, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Audio or Video files, see Help Downloading Files.
This page last updated on October 6, 2017
Content Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Issues: E-mail OER Webmaster