What it Means for NIH & You
The NIH Implementation of Uniform Guidance PPT Presentation Video provides viewers with information on recent and upcoming changes to NIH policy as a result of the publication of HHS' regulations implementing OMB's Uniform Guidance, and how it affects the grants process. (Pre-recorded prior to the March 12 Q&A.)
The Eye on NIH Policy: OMB Uniform Guidance Interactive Q&A video provides an additional opportunity to hear questions submitted by the grantee community and answered by NIH policy officials. This webinar took place on March 12, 2015.
Panelists: Representatives from the NIH Office of Policy for Extramural Research (OPERA).
Recordings & Video Resources:
NIH Implementation of Uniform Guidance (Pre-Recorded PPT Video)
- YouTube Video: https://youtu.be/JTovbOf-ZxE
- PowerPoint Slides: NIH Implementation of Uniform Guidance (Powerpoint - 430 KB)
- Transcript (PPT)
- Eye on NIH Policy: OMB Uniform Guidance (Interactive Q&A)
- NOT-OD-15-065: NIH Guide Notice NOT-OD-15-065: NIH Interim General Grant Conditions Implementing New HHS Grants Regulations (Uniform Guidance)
- FAQs: Uniform Guidance and NIH Interim Grant Conditions
- NIH Grants YouTube Channel