Grants.gov is a website for finding and applying to funding opportunities from all federal agencies. In order to submit a grant application, your organization must have at least one person registered in Grants.gov who has been given the Authorized Organization Representative role (AOR).
We recommend having more than one AOR for back-up.
- You must obtain a DUNS number and complete your System for Award Management (SAM) registration prior to registering in Grants.gov.
- The electronic business point of contact (EBiz POC) established during SAM registration must be available to approve registration requests in Grants.gov.
Follow the Registering as an Organization information on Grants.gov.
- Grants.gov applicant users must create an account in Grants.gov using the DUNS number used for SAM registration.
- After receiving the registration request, Grants.gov will send an email to the EBiz POC indicating a user has requested access.
- The EBIZ POC must login to Grants.gov and assign the appropriate roles for the registered user.
- Applicant Tools & Tips
- Grants.gov Contact Center
Hours: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (Closed on Federal Holidays)
Web ticketing/live chat: https://grants-portal.psc.gov/Welcome.aspx?pt=Grants
Although applicant accounts are immediately available after submitting a request, you can’t submit an application or perform other tasks within Grants.gov until the EBIZ POC assigns the appropriate account roles. If the EBIZ POC is responsive, an AOR account can be fully functional the same day it is created.