You are here
Grants.gov - User Registration
Grants.gov is a website for finding and applying to funding opportunities from all federal agencies. In order to submit a grant application, your organization must have at least one person registered in Grants.gov who has been given the Authorized Organization Representative role (AOR).
- Anyone who submits grant application on behalf of your organization
- Anyone working in Grants.gov Workspace to prepare your application
Speak with your administrative officials to determine the DUNS number your organization uses for grants. It would be the DUNS provided during organization registration in SAM and eRA Commons.
Also, make sure the electronic business point of contact (EBiz POC) established during SAM registration is available to approve your Grants.gov registration request.
- Grants.gov applicant users must create an account in Grants.gov using the DUNS number used for SAM registration.
- After receiving the registration request, Grants.gov will send an email to the EBiz POC indicating a user has requested access.
- The EBIZ POC must login to Grants.gov and assign the appropriate roles for the registered user.
- Applicant Tools & Tips
Grants.gov Contact Center
Hours: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (Closed on Federal Holidays)
Web ticketing/live chat: https://grants-portal.psc.gov/Welcome.aspx?pt=Grants