2021 Capacity Building for the Future of Biomedical Research Webinar
Make Plans to attend the 2021 Capacity Building for the Future of Biomedical Research Webinar,
an official NIH Virtual Seminar on Program Funding and Grants Administration preconference event.
Thursday, October 21, 2021
1:00 PM to 3:30 PM EDT
Who Should Attend?
Individuals and institutions interested in NIH support for Capacity Building efforts. If this sounds like you or your institution, then this webinar is designed specifically for you.
Topics of Interest
Capacity Building Success Stories
- Turtle Nation Research Group
- Morgan State University
- NIH Idaho INBRE Program, University of Idaho
- Preparing to Apply
- Application Review Issues
- Reapplying and Resubmission
- Grant Policy Considerations
- Funding Capacity Building Efforts
Pathways to Success: Opportunities Available at NIH
Capacity Building for:
- Current and Future STEM Workforce
- Research Science and investigation
- Capacity Building for Contracting
- Partnerships and Networks
Registration is FREE!
Questions regarding this seminar should be addressed to NIHRegionalSeminars@nih.gov.