Skip to main content

You are here

Withdraw Your Application

To withdraw an application after it has been processed by eRA Commons and moved on to the Center for Scientific Review receipt and referral staff, an institutional representative or the principal investigator must write a brief letter requesting the application be withdrawn.

1.  Include in the letter:

  • Name of the principal investigator or project director (use the contact PD/PI for a multi-PI application)
  • Application number
  • Title of the application
  • Funding opportunity announcement number

2.    Have it signed by an authorized organization representative

3.    E-mail it to the Division of Receipt and Referral, Center for Scientific Review at
This page last updated on March 7, 2016
Technical Issues: E-mail OER Webmaster