In addition to the health and safety of people and animals in programs the NIH supports, there is also a deep concern about the health of the biomedical enterprise in the affected area when disaster hits. The NIH is committed to working with researchers and institutions to ensure that NIH-funded research continues.
- Instructions for Fellowship Applicant Referees (Word)·
- Instructions for Career Development Applicant Referees (Word)
Goal: Understanding significant changes to animal use protocols
You will be able to:
- Define significant changes to animal use protocols
- Differentiate between significant and minor changes
- Evaluate how the processes in OLAW Notice NOT-OD-14-126 may support a reduction in regulatory burden
Slides (PPT) - UPDATED 10/12/2017Submit comments or questions here or send email OLAW at firstname.lastname@example.org.