DOSEI is responsible for moving the enterprise forward by maintaining secure and reliable eRA infrastructure, and by assisting eRA in design and development of services/applications that are deployed to production—in order to serve NIH and partner agencies in support of the mission to improve human health.
- Providing technical leadership on eRA enterprise-wide initiatives
- Aligning eRA architecture with NIH Enterprise Architecture recommendations
- Ensuring that software design is robust and scalable for an enterprise solution
- Maintaining secure and reliable infrastructure for internal and external components of eRA enterprise system
- Monitoring complex IT systems 24x7
- Implementing software releases
Manages the eRA technical infrastructure of servers and databases, providing support for networking, hardware configuration, problem resolution and capacity planning.
Monitors complex IT systems around the clock, implements eRA’s system wide and other software releases, ensures data backup and recovery, maintains security and ensures plans are in place for disaster recovery.
- Chris Case – Branch Chief
Systems Engineering Branch
Responsible for technical leadership on eRA enterprise wide initiatives, ensuring the eRA architecture is aligned with NIH Enterprise Architecture recommendations, providing architectural support to eRA Business Teams by participating in peer review and ensuring that design and code comply with the strategic directions and best practices.
- Luba Estrina — Chief