Provides data and reporting support for grants processing for NIH and other agencies (HHS Operating Divisions and the Veterans’ Administration) and works with the user community to provide efficient techniques for the conduct of extramural business. This effort is intended to guide the management of the NIH research portfolio and improve the nation's health.
- Provides reporting technologies for the full life cycle of grant administration functions for the NIH and other agencies that use the eRA systems.
- Provides data and reports that are required to analyze and manage NIH and other agencies’ investment in the grant recipient community.
- Provides policy implementation strategies, guidance, systems, and resources for the development and publication of funding opportunities and Notices that inform the public and scientific research community of NIH’s scientific priorities, programs, and policies for grants and contracts.
- Maintains data confidentiality.
Key Products and Services
Director: Michael Lauer, M.D., Acting
Division of Data Integration and Dissemination (DDID)
Acting Director: Andrei Manoli, Ph.D.
Division of Scientific Categorization and Analysis (DSCA)
Director: Judy Riggie
Division of Statistical Analysis and Reporting (DSAR)
- NIH RePORT
- NIH Research Condition and Disease Categorization
- NIH Guide for Grants and Contracts