Date: January 31, 2024 - This event has concluded
Time: 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. ET
We're kicking off 2024 with an opportunity to hear what's new and in development within NIH programs and policies. Join compliance and system policy experts from the NIH Office of Policy for Extramural Research Administration (OPERA) for the latest policy updates and how your institutions may be impacted. Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions about new and existing policies during the live Q&A.
PAST EVENT: Resources available below.
Virtual Event Overview
Date: January 31, 2024
Time: 1:00 p.m.-2:30 p.m. ET (Eastern Time Zone)
- PPT: 2024 NIH Grants Policy Updates (PPT)
- Transcript: 2024 NIH Grants Policy Updates Transcript (Word)
- Accessible video: Video includes captions and ASL interpreter (YouTube)
Upon completion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the NIH grants policy requirements, requirements, and initiatives
- Identify the source of policy requirements
- Provide examples of current issues at NIH
- Overview of changes
- Live Q&A with NIH Policy Experts
The NIH Office of Extramural Research strives to host inclusive, accessible events that enable all individuals to engage and participate fully. This live event includes closed captions and ASL interpreters.
Requests for reasonable accommodation and/or questions related to this event should be submitted no less than three business days before the event to: NIHGrantsEvents@nih.gov.
NIH will monitor content shared and may delete content constituting unacceptable behavior, and/or expel participants exhibiting
unacceptable behavior from the virtual event for violations of the Code of Conduct.