Research career development K award, CDA, eligible institutions

12.3.1 Eligible Institutions

Applications for CDAs may be submitted on behalf of the candidate by any domestic for-profit or non-profit public or private institution/organization such as universities, colleges, hospitals, and laboratories to support a research program in a specified area(s) of research. Foreign organizations are not eligible to apply for CDAs, but foreign components may apply.