Audience: Operations staff (i.e., veterinary, husbandry, and research) primarily; also the IACUC (protocol reviewers)
- Understanding and recognizing pain and distress
- Knowledge of how to manage pain and distress
- Recognize species specific behaviors and distinguish them from pain and distress
- Distinguish what is scientifically justified pain and distress, consistent with sound research design
- Use tools (e.g., scoring system) to assess pain level
- Document an incident of pain and distress
Submit comments or questions to email@example.com.