Notice Number: NOT-OH-06-007
Release Date: September 29, 2006
National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (NIOSH/CDC; http://www.cdc.gov/niosh/oep)
The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) gives notice of the revision of PAR-06-057 Centers for Agricultural Disease and Injury Research, Education, and Prevention of the items below.
(1) Part I, Key Dates. The Letters of Intent Receipt Dates are changed to October 30 each year. The Application Receipt Dates are changed to November 30 each year.
(2) Part I, Executive Summary. The second bullet is changed to: “The total amount to be awarded for this program is expected to be $2.4 million annually, and NIOSH anticipates making 1 to 2 awards. The duration of each award will be 4 years.”
(3) Part II, Section II, 2. Funds Available. The first sentence in the first paragraph is changed to: “Approximately $2.4 million is available to fund 1 to 2 awards.” The second paragraph is changed to: “The total project period for an application submitted in response to this PAR may not exceed four (4) years. The anticipated award date is July 1 each year. The award and level of support depends on receipt of applications of high scientific merit.”
(4) Part II, Section IV, 3.A. The Letters of Intent Receipt Dates are changed to October 30 each year. The Application Receipt Dates are changed to November 30 each year.
(5) Part II, Section VII, 1. The Scientific/Research Contact is changed to:
Jim Newhall, Ph.D.
Program Lead, Office of Extramural Programs
National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health
Centers for Disease Control
1600 Clifton Road NE, Mailstop E74
Atlanta, GA 30333
(6) NIOSH is currently sponsoring a National Tractor Safety Initiative and consequently is not encouraging applications related to tractor safety under this announcement.
Weekly TOC for this Announcement
NIH Funding Opportunities and Notices
Office of Extramural
National Institutes of Health (NIH)
9000 Rockville Pike
Bethesda, Maryland 20892
Department of Health
and Human Services (HHS)
Note: For help accessing PDF, RTF, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Audio or Video files, see Help Downloading Files.