You are here
Applying Electronically - Training
Note: To view applicant resources available at Grants.gov, including animated tutorials, FAQs, and Troubleshooting Tips, etc., visit the Applicant Resources page.
|On This Page:|
- Top 10 Tips for Electronic Grant Submission Success (Video - 7 min. 40 sec, PPT + Script - 4 MB) – September 2014
NIH Grant Application Submission Process (PPT, 5 MB) – June 2014
- Successfully Submitting a Small Business Grant Application to NIH (PPT – 6 MB) – January 2015
Do I Have the Right Electronic Forms for My NIH Application? (PDF – 176 KB)
Use this handy flyer to find out if you have chosen the correct set of Adobe forms for your electronic application.
- Use this handy flyer to find out if you have chosen the correct set of Adobe forms for your electronic application.
eRA Commons: Accounts, Roles, Profiles & Delegations (PPT – 2 MB) – June 2014
A Walk Through the SF424 (R&R) (PPT – 8 MB)
- This presentation highlights the various sections of the SF424 (R&R) application forms and provides handy tips on filling out the forms.
For information about registering as an organization or an individual with Grants.gov, view the Grants.gov Applicant Training Video - Register, Find, and Apply (21 min.).
- For information about registering as an organization or an individual with Grants.gov, view the Grants.gov Applicant Training Video - Register, Find, and Apply (21 min.).
- How to Register Your Grantee Institution in the eRA Commons (Animated online tutorial)
- ASSIST Presentation (PPT – 13 MB) – September 2015
Using ASSIST to Prepare and Submit Multi-Project Applications to NIH (Slides, transcript, details)
- This webinar is designed for investigators and administrators who are considering submitting grant applications in response to funding opportunity announcements (FOAs) for multi-project applications that require electronic submission.
This webinar will instruct applicants how to develop, submit, and track a multi-project application on-line using the new ASSIST (Application Submission System & Interface for Submission Tracking) tool. NIH experts will show applicants how to set up their application; navigate the system; set access controls to allow people to work concurrently on the application; run a check against NIH and Grants.gov business rules to find errors; and view an application image before submitting.
- Demonstration Resources
This page last updated on September 10, 2015
Technical Issues: E-mail OER Webmaster