You are here
Enhancements and Validations in Development
Important: We post our plans for upcoming enhancement and fixes well in advance of their delivery to help system-to-system service providers plan for their own development efforts. We try our best to keep these documents current as our plans evolve. Please keep in mind that these are *draft* documents and are subject to change at any time.
Which opportunities are processed by NIH eRA systems/services?
We process applications posted in Grants.gov under the following Grants.gov agency codes:
FORMS-E ImplementationMost draft documents from the FORMS-E implementation were finalized and moved to our main System-to-System page early in 2018.
In January 2018 we added an ASSIST option for users to pre-populate parts of a human subjects/clinical trials study record from information in ClinicalTrials.gov based on an NCT number provided in field 1.5 of the PHS Human Subjects and Clinical Trials Information form. The following document may still be of interest to folks who want to implement a similar feature within their services.
Draft validations document - 04-19-2019
Target release to Production: 04-24-2019
- Added validation to Age Limits field (item 2.3) on the PHS Human Subjects and Clinical Trials Information form to ensure the Maximum Age provided is larger than or equal to Minimum Age (034.6.18)
- Added Warning to check format of Agency Routing Identifier which is now being used for Notices of Special Interest (001.7)
- Updated documentation of Performance Sites form rules in place for SAMHSA
Known Issues That are Not Yet Scheduled
- Image service - the image created for a single component of a multi-project application currently includes biosketch attachments. In multi-project applications, biosketches are only included as a summary in the full application image and should not display with components. Fix to remove bioseketches from component image is planned, but not yet scheduled. (Fix not yet scheduled)
- Cosmetic issues for preview IER in PHS Human Subjects and Clinical Trials Information form (a few border lines missing) - change to Submission Image Library web service (SIL) needed