You are here
Division of Planning, Evaluation & Analysis (DPEA)
Coordinates OER program evaluation, reporting, and strategic planning activities that span more than one OER office where centralized coordination will assist in developing policy or guidance. These activities include:
- Program evaluation and portfolio analysis on grants policy and grants administration topics that cross OER units or which are assigned directly to DPE. Examples include evaluating the peer review enhancement initiative and centralized oversight of ARRA recipient reporting, and portfolio analysis for specific programmatic areas.
- Serving as the point of contact to the NIH Planning and Evaluation community.
- Providing consultation to the OER Offices and review prior to submission to DPCPSI on program evaluation requests.
- Coordinating responses to inquiries from the Department of Health and Human Services, the Office of Management and Budget, and Congress that span OER’s programmatic interests
- Coordinating OER’s reporting on NIH performance in grants administration, including NIH’s Biennial Report on Inclusion, and Government Performance Results Act (GPRA)
- Coordinating of OER’s contributions to the Director’s Congressional appropriations briefing book (BRAIN)
- Serving as an information resource on grants policy and administration for data management, reporting and IT development
- Providing oversight for the OER Data Use/Access Process
Director: Luci Roberts, Ph.D.
- Pritty Joshi, Ph. D. – Health Science Policy Analyst
- David Kosub, Ph.D. – Health Science Policy Analyst
Branch Chief: Katrina Pearson
Return to IMOD OPAC Offices Page