This year's June 2012 NIH Regional Seminar will provide space for exhibitors to display products, services, materials and ideas in the conference area of the Omni Shoreham Hotel during the two-day seminar and preceding optional workshop sessions.
SPACE IS LIMITED and exhibitors will be confirmed on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration and payment is due on or before May 9, 2012.
Registration Rates and Deadlines:
March 5, 2012 - March 31, 2012
April 1, 2012 - May 9, 2012
Exhibit Package Includes:
- Organization name and bio listed in the seminar program booklet
- Attendee Directory, program materials, and booklets
- Two on-site exhibit representative registration and badges
- One 6 foot skirted tables, 2 chairs, and wastebasket
- Electrical outlet and wireless internet access
- Exhibit space with daily cleaning of the aisles and common areas
A 50-word description of your company's services, products, or publications should be emailed to Ripple Effect Event Management at NIHRegionalSeminars@mail.nih.gov no later than May 9, 2012. Submissions after this date will not be included in the seminar program booklet.
Additional Opportunities for Exposure
Can't attend the NIH Regional Seminar but want your organization/company name featured at the reception? Get your promotional materials inserted in the attendee seminar packet? Have attendees see your logo on the screen as they check for messages in the Cyber Café? These and other on-site exposure opportunities await you.
Maximize exposure for your organization/company by sponsoring one of the activities listed below.
- Seminar Program Booklet Ad
- Attendee Welcome Packet Flyer Insert
- Cyber Café Supporter
- Seminar Reception Supporter
Thursday, June 21, 2012 - Hours 7:00am - 5:00pm
Friday, June 22, 2012 - Hours 7:00am - 3:00pm
Installation: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 from 3:00pm - 5:00pm
Wrap-up: Friday, June 22, 2012 from 3:30pm - 5:00pm
*If these times do not work for you, please contact NIHRegionalSeminars@mail.nih.gov.