Exhibitor Space for the 2011 Seminar is now available!
This year's NIH Regional Seminar will provide space for exhibitors to display products, services, materials and ideas in the conference area of the Seminar Hotel during the two-day seminar, April 28 & 29. SPACE IS LIMITED and exhibitors will be confirmed on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration and payment are due on or before March 1, 2011.
Registration for this Seminar is completely electronic. Paper registrations are neither available nor accepted.
Exhibit Hall Schedule
Thursday, April 28 - Hours 7:00am - 5:00pm
Friday, April 29 - Hours 7:00am - 3:00pm
Installation: Wednesday, April 27 from 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Wrap-up: Friday, April 29 from 3:00pm - 6:00pm
No teardown permitted prior to 3:00pm, Friday, April 29. Any items left after 6:00 pm will be discarded. Seminar organizers will not be responsible for items left in exhibit space. *For special accommodations, contact NIHRegionalSeminars@mail.nih.gov. If you cancel your registration (full or partial) and are entitled to a refund, expect the refund within 30 days of the close of the event. All refunds will be issued back to the original payment type.
- $950 By February 28, 2011
- $1,100 On or after February 28, 2011
Exhibit Package Includes:
- Two on-site exhibit representative registration and badges
- Premiere exhibit space with daily cleaning of the aisles and common areas
- Two 6 foot skirted tables, 2 chairs, and wastebasket
- Electrical outlet and wireless internet access
- Copy of the Seminar Program Booklet
+ Complimentary company description in the seminar program booklet
+ GUARANTEED early exhibitor rate for Summer 2011 Regional Seminar
A 50-word description of your company's services, products, or publications should be emailed to Ripple Effect Conference Services at NIHRegionalSeminars@mail.nih.gov no later than March 1, 2010. Submissions after this date will not be included in the seminar program booklet.
Additional Opportunities for Exposure (PDF - 59 KB)
Can't attend the NIH Regional Seminar but want your organization/company name featured at the reception? Get your promotional materials inserted in the attendee seminar packet? Have attendees see your logo on the screen as they check for messages in the Cyber Café? These and other on-site exposure opportunities await you.
Maximize exposure for your organization/ company by sponsoring one of the activities listed below.
- Seminar Program Booklet Ad
- Attendee Welcome Packet Flyer Insert
- eRA Hands-On Computer Workshop Sessions
- Cyber Café Supporter
- Seminar Reception Supporter
Exhibitor registration fees may be paid:
- Securely online with a major credit card (Please note: we do not accept American Express) or;
- Credit card charges will appear on your credit card statement as Ripple Effect Communications, Inc.
- By checks (in U.S. dollars, drawn on U.S. bank)
- Make checks payable to Ripple Effect Communications, Inc. and mail to:
- Ripple Effect Communications, Inc.
Tax ID# 20-0304104
11400 Rockville Pike, Suite 112
Rockville, MD 20852
Attn: Conference Services
Registration will be pending and space not confirmed until mailed payment is received and processed. There will be a $25.00 fee charged for returned checks. Purchase orders and/or training vouchers are not acceptable forms of payment. W-9 (PDF - 130 KB)
Cancellations of conference registrations can be made by the cancellation deadlines by sending notification in writing of desire to cancel registration. Written notifications are accepted via email at NIHRegionalSeminars@mail.nih.gov. If you cancel your registration (full or partial) and are entitled to a refund, expect the refund within 30 days of the close of the event. All refunds will be issued back to the original payment type.
Requests submitted via phone, voice-mail message, fax, or mail are neither valid nor accepted. All cancellations must be received via email by the registration deadline dates as follows:
Substitutions are allowed. Requests for substitutions must be submitted by email at NIHRegionalSeminars@mail.nih.gov no later than April 11, 2011. After this date, substitutions will not be honored.
- On or Before March 25, 2011: Ripple Effect Communication will refund the full amount of your registration payment minus the $40.00 processing fee.
- After March 25, 2011: Cancellations received after this date will be assessed the full registration cost. No refund will be issued. Refunds are not given for no-shows. Shared registrations are not allowed.
|Local University Ambassador:
Arizona State University at Tempe