DCSS is both the focal point for all customer interactions between eRA, its stakeholders and the user community — and the engine at the back end, moving the enterprise forward.
|• Frontline support of eRA system users
• Customer advocacy and support
• Managing customer expectations
|• Anticipating customer needs
• Project development and management
• Implementing software releases
• Monitoring complex IT systems
Director: Jim Seach
Senior Coordinator: Sara Silver
Monitors complex IT systems around the clock, implements eRA’s system wide and other software releases, ensures data back up and recovery, maintains security and ensures plans are in place for disaster recovery.
- Thomas Mason – Branch Chief
Customer Relationship Branch
Operates as the primary liaison between eRA, its stakeholders and its user community in determining user needs and providing system solutions in a collaborative manner; serves as a strong customer advocate for the extramural business area it represents.
- Sara Silver – Branch Chief