Supports the NIH and OER missions by providing NIH staff and the extramural research community with a central source of accurate and timely information on grants policies, processes, and systems through the following vehicles:
- NIH Grants and Funding Website
- Interactions with the media
- NIH Extramural Nexus and Rock Talk blog
- OER Outreach
- eRA Communications
- Grants Information
Director: Megan Columbus
- Cynthia Dwyer – Outreach Coordinator
- Nicole Garbarini, Ph.D. – Communications Specialist
- Sheri Cummins – Grants Info Chief
Grants Information Branch
Provides a communications resource service for NIH grant-related inquiries. Information specialists help prospective NIH grantees navigate NIH and identify the appropriate resources, funding opportunities, or offices.
Web Development and Technology Branch
Provides technical management and web development of numerous OER public and staff Web sites and system utilities that support the NIH grants process.
eRA Communications and Documentation Team