Notice of Clarification Regarding the Additional Educational Information Required for PA-14-149 "Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award (NRSA) Individual Postdoctoral Fellowship (Parent F32)"
Notice Number: NOT-OD-14-096
May 21, 2014
National Institutes of Health (NIH)
This Notice serves to reiterate and clarify instructions provided in Section IV.2 Content and Form of Application Submission, Other Project Information Form, Other Attachments of PA-14-149. Specifically,
- The information specified below must be provided in a document with the file name "Additional Educational Information"
- This document must be attached to the Other Project Information form under the Other Attachments section.
- All applications lacking this attachment will be considered incomplete and will not proceed to review.
Part 2. Section IV.2. Content and Form of Application Submission
Other Project Information
The following additional educational information is required and should be attached under Other Attachments:
The filename provided for each "Other Attachment" will be the name used for the bookmark in the electronic application in eRA Commons.
- A description of the resources available to the applicant including the availability of such resources as might be associated with an Office of Postdoctoral Affairs. This information may be provided by the mentor or department chair. Include the name of the individual providing this information at the end of the description.
- Note that a listing of the applicant's courses and grades must be included in the Fellowship Applicant Biographical Sketch, and NOT in this attachment.
- Please name this attachment "Additional Educational Information."
Please direct all inquiries to:
Henry Khachaturian, Ph.D.
Acting NIH Research Training Officer
NIH Office of Extramural Programs