This webinar is designed for anyone interested in the NIH application submission process for the small business life science sector (e.g. entrepreneurs, small business owners, academics, research organizations, biotech professionals, small business development centers, local, state or federal government representatives, etc.)
The NIH SBIR/STTR Pre-Submission Update Webinar, which took place on March 6, 2014, from 1 – 2:30 pm ET, provided participants with information on how the recent Reauthorization changes to NIH's SBIR and STTR programs can affect a small business' application in advance of the next receipt date that's on April 7, 2014.
NIH's SBIR/STTR Program Coordinator Dr. Matthew Portnoy will discuss the registration and submission process for the SBIR and STTR programs, common submission errors, eligibility requirements for small businesses including new changes, SBIR Direct Phase II, switching between SBIR and STTR, and other relevant updates. Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions at the end of the webinar.
Attend this webinar to:
- Discover tips for registering your small business and common application submission errors.
- Learn how to apply for an SBIR award if your small business is backed by venture capital.
- Understand the SBIR Direct Phase II funding opportunity announcement (FOA).
- Hear how your company can now switch between the SBIR and STTR programs.
- Gain answers to your SBIR and STTR questions, including those about Reauthorization.
- Captioning provided during the webinar in English. A transcript will be posted on this page within 3-5 days following the event.
- Reserve your webinar seat at https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3718426635935977986.
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing a unique log-in number and additional information about joining the webinar.
- The GoToWebinar Audio Checklist provides tips for using your computer's microphone and speakers
- Attendees are encouraged to test your connection in advance of the webinar.
Registration questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org