Organizations interested in creating System-to-System (S2S) solutions to submit grant applications to NIH should first work with Grants.gov to establish S2S connectivity with the Grants.gov system. The Grants.gov website provides the basic information required to get started.
Once the S2S solution is tested with Grants.gov you will want to do further testing with NIH to ensure the solution can successfully submit applications that pass the NIH validations process.
- eRA System-enforced Validations
- Assembled Application Images
- eRA Web Services
- Enhancements and Validations in Development
- Known issues affecting S2S applications
- NIH Application Forms and Activity Code Mapping (Excel)
- List of Activity Codes Processed Electronically by eRA (PDF)
- NIH Electronic Multi-project Applications (PDF) – Reference for S2S solution providers
- NIH's SF424 (R&R) Application Guides
- S2S FAQs
- Email: S2SSupport@mail.nih.gov
NIH System-to-System Listserv
Subscribe for news and updates specific to system-to-system services and test environment information.