eRA Commons and IAR Login Issue Resolved
Thursday, June 13, 2013
The technical issue that was resulting in "404 Page not found" error messages when logging into eRA Commons has been resolved. All eRA Commons functions, including Internet Assisted Review (IAR) are back to normal operations.
Please remember not to access the eRA Commons login page via Google or other search engine. Only use the eRA Commons Login button found at http://era.nih.gov/.
Original message sent Thursday, June 13, 2013 at 9:16 A.M.
eRA Commons, ASSIST, and IAR Will Be Unavailable June 8, 5pm-9pm
Wednesday, June 5, 2013
eRA Commons, ASSIST and IAR will be unavailable Saturday, June 8, 2013 from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. During this time, NIH will complete network maintenance that may affect eRA systems. As a precaution, those systems will be offline during the maintenance period.
- July 5th R01 Deadline is On
- Application Form Update A-B-Cs
- The Same But Different
- Stop By and Say Hi
- Sometimes Things Just Go Wrong – Dealing with System Issues
- Let's Get Personalâ€¦ as in Profile
- Regional Conference
- CCR – Critical to Constantly Review (aka SAM Registration)
- ASSIST Playground
- Our Help Needs Help
- SAM Help Is Coming!
- Grants.gov and Adobe XI â€“ Not Playing Nice Together
- Continuous Submission Article Continues