Exhibitor Space for the 2010 Seminar is now available! This year's NIH Regional Seminar will provide space for exhibitors to display products, services, materials and ideas in the conference area of the Marriott during the two-day seminar and optional workshop sessions.
SPACE IS LIMITED and exhibitors will be confirmed on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration and payment is due on or before May 1, 2010.
Registration is available online starting Friday, February 5, 2010. Please note registration for this Seminar is completely electronic - no paper registration form is available or accepted.
Exhibit Hall Schedule
Thursday, June 24 - Hours 7:00am - 5:00pm
Friday, June 25 - Hours 7:00am - 3:00pm
Installation: Wednesday, June 23 from 10:00am - 6:00pm
Wrap-up: Friday, June 25 from 3:00pm - 6:00pm
No teardown permitted prior to 3:00pm, Friday, June 25. Any items left after 6:00 pm will be discarded. Seminar organizers will not be responsible for items left in exhibit space. *For special accommodations, contact NIHRegionalSeminars@mail.nih.gov. If you cancel your registration (full or partial) and are entitled to a refund, expect the refund within 30 days of the close of the event. All refunds will be issued back to the original payment type.
- $850 By April 8, 2010
- $1,000 On or after April 9, 2010
Exhibit Package Includes:
- Two on-site exhibit representative registration and badges
- Premiere exhibit space with daily cleaning of the aisles and common areas
- Two 6 foot skirted tables, 2 chairs, wastebasket and 1 electrical hookup
- One copy of the Seminar Program Booklet
+ FREE electronic seminar attendee listing
+ FREE company description in the seminar program booklet
+ FREE early sign up for NIH Regional Seminar 2011
A 50-word description of your company's services, products, or publications should be emailed to Ripple Effect Conference Services at NIHRegionalSeminars@mail.nih.gov no later than May 10, 2010. Submissions after this date will not be included in the seminar program booklet.
Additional Opportunities for Exposure
Want your logo featured on the reception signage? Get your promotional materials inserted in the attendee seminar packet? Have attendees see your logo on the screen as they check for messages in the Cyber Café? These and other on-site exposure opportunities await you.
Exhibitors and advertisers maximize exposure for your organization/ company by sponsoring one of the activities listed below.
- Seminar Program Booklet Ad
- Attendee Welcome Packet Flyer Insert
- eRA Computer Workshop Sessions
- Cyber Café
- Seminar Reception
Exhibitor registration fees may be paid:
- Securely online with a major credit card (Please note: we do not accept American Express) or;
- Credit card charges will appear on your credit card statement as Ripple Effect Communications, Inc.
- By checks (in U.S. dollars, drawn on U.S. bank)
- Make checks payable to Ripple Effect Communications, Inc. and mail to:
- Ripple Effect Communications, Inc.
Tax ID# 20-0304104
11400 Rockville Pike, Suite 112
Rockville, MD 20852
Attn: Conference Services
- Registration will be pending and space not confirmed until mailed payment is received and processed.
- There will be a $25.00 fee charged for returned checks.
- Purchase orders and/or training vouchers are not acceptable forms of payment.
- W-9 (PDF - 130 KB)
Cancellations of conference registrations can be made by the cancellation deadlines by sending notification in writing of desire to cancel registration. Written notifications are accepted via email at NIHRegionalSeminars@mail.nih.gov. If you cancel your registration (full or partial) and are entitled to a refund, expect the refund within 30 days of the close of the event. All refunds will be issued back to the original payment type.
Requests submitted via phone, voice-mail message, fax, or mail are neither valid nor accepted. All cancellations must be received via email by the registration deadline dates as follows:
- On or Before May 12, 2010: Ripple Effect Conference will refund the full amount of your registration payment minus the $30.00 processing fee.
- After May 12, 2010: Cancellations received after this date will be assessed the full registration cost. No refund will be issued. Refunds are not given for no-shows. Substitutions are allowed.
Oregon Health Sciences University