2010 PROGRAM AGENDAS: NIH Regional Seminar on Program Funding and Grants Administration
*All sessions and workshops will be held in the Portland Marriott Waterfront conference facilities.
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Thursday-Friday, June 24-25, 2010
2-Day Seminar Agenda with flexible session tracks for Administrators, Investigators, & All Interests (Covered by basic registration fee.) Two formats to view agenda below:
- 2010 NIH Regional Seminar Philadelphia - PROGRAM AGENDA (Updated 4-2-10) (MS Word - 249 KB) *This sample agenda with descriptors is currently receiving minor adjustments based on attendee feedback from the recent Philadelphia seminar.
- 2010 NIH Regional Seminar Philadelphia - TRACK CHART (As of 4-2-10) (MS Word - 112 KB) *This session track chart is currently undergoing minor revisions for Portland.
Session Topic Examples:
- Fundamentals of the NIH Grants Process
- Grant Writing for Success
- Peer Review Process
- NIH Updates
- A Walk Through the SF424 Application Guide
- Career Development Awards
- SBIR/STTR Program
- eRA Commons
- Navigating NIH Electronic Resources/RePORT
- Compliance (Case Studies)
- Office of Laboratory Animal Welfare
- Office of Human Research Protections
- Research Integrity
- R&D Contracts
- Loan Repayment Program
- Public Access
- And More!
To view the speaker presentations, please visit the Speaker Presentation Page hosted by the University of Pennsylvania.
University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia
Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia