You are here
Division of Statistical Analysis and Reporting (DSAR)
Provides data, analyses, and reports on NIH's research investments to support strategic decision-making and policy development, and provide public information and accountability. Reports are disseminated to a wide variety of stakeholders including NIH offices, other federal agencies, state and local governments, academia, Congress, the media, industry, non-profits and the public.
- Describe and assess the NIH-supported scientific workforce and research projects, including grants, contracts and intramural research.
- Support mandatory and statutory reporting requirements for the NIH research enterprise.
- Provide analyses and reports in response to external and internal stakeholder requests.
- Conduct customer-driven descriptive and analytical research on NIH research investments.
- Provide analytical support to NIH leadership to guide management decisions and policy development.
- Develop strategic alliances to improve data quality for reporting purposes.
- Disseminate data and reports to a wide public audience through the NIH RePORT website, journals, and other media.
- Carol Bleakley – Program Analyst
- Katie Patel, MSPH – Mathematical Statistician
- Matthew Eblen, MPIA - Senior Mathematical Statistician
- Natalie Graham, MS – Information Management Specialist
- Robert Moore – Senior Program Analyst
- Deepshikha RoyChowdhury * PhD – Senior Data Analyst (Economist)
- Sam Shuptrine, MPP – Mathematical Statistician
- Cassandra Spears – Information Technology Specialist
- Lindsey Scott, PhD – Senior Health Scientist
Statistical Analysis and Reporting Mail box: OERstats@mail.nih.gov